Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
FortisBC - Electricity - For Building Professionals & Trades
- This incentive program supports the construction of high-efficiency, multi-unit residential and mixed-use buildings. Incentives include custom performance and individual energy-saving measures (including the installation of ENERGY STAR certified produc...
FortisBC - Electricity - For Business & Industry
- Small or medium businesses may qualify for a free, no-obligation energy assessment and instant rebates of up to 50 percent off the cost of eligible high-efficiency lighting, controls, refrigeration upgrades and more. One of FortisBC's local approved co...
- This Program offers commercial businesses rebates for upgrading to high-efficiency electric foodservice equipment. Rebates range from $100 for an ENERGY STAR® half-size convection oven to $1,000 for a pressureless steamer.
- This Program offers financial incentives to building owners who upgrade their heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. Rebates are available on a range of energy-efficient HVAC equipment (including ENERGY STAR certified products):
- This Program offers commercial businesses rebates of up to 50 percent on energy-efficient lighting products (including ENERGY STAR certified products):
- electronic ballasts
- T8 fluorescents
- LED and energy-efficient, high-intensity discharge lighting ...
- This Program offers commercial businesses rebates on a range of energy-efficient refrigeration equipment, including lighting and covers.
- This Program offers commercial businesses no-cost walk-through energy assessments and financial incentives when planning a retrofit project, new construction or a combination of both. A technical advisor will help identify and implement cost-effective,...
- This Program provides a rebate of up to $110 per unit of horsepower on the upgrade to a high-efficiency, variable speed compressor.
FortisBC - Electricity - For Homes
- This Program offers homeowners a rebate of $200 per ton when installing a qualifying central air source heat pump, which must:
- be a minimum of one tonnage
- have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 15 or higher
- have a Heating Seasonal Perfor...
- This Program provides homeowners financial assistance for the cost of upgrade to an energy-efficient ENERGY STAR certified air source heat pump. The payback period is spread over 10 years.