Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (354 found)
FortisBC - Electricity - For Business & Industry
- This Program provides a rebate of up to $110 per unit of horsepower on the upgrade to a high-efficiency, variable speed compressor.
FortisBC - Electricity - For Homes
- This Program offers homeowners a rebate of $200 per ton when installing a qualifying central air source heat pump, which must:
- be a minimum of one tonnage
- have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of 15 or higher
- have a Heating Seasonal Perfor...
- This Program provides homeowners financial assistance for the cost of upgrade to an energy-efficient ENERGY STAR certified air source heat pump. The payback period is spread over 10 years.
- Consumers who purchase a qualifying ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washer, dryer and/or refrigerator by December 31, 2018 could receive a $50 or $100 rebate from FortisBC.
- This Program offers a $50 rebate to customers who have their heat pump serviced between August 1, 2016 and December 31, 2018.
- This Program offers homeowners a rebate when replacing their electric water heater with a qualifying heat pump model (including an ENERGY STAR certified product), which works by capturing warmth from the home's ambient air, using it to heat the domesti...
FortisBC - Natural Gas - For Building Professionals & Trades
- In collaboration with the BC Hydro Power Smart New Construction Program, the Commercial Custom Design Program - New Construction offers incentives towards the construction of new high-performance buildings in BC. With this new alignment between FortisB...
- This Program offers several types of funding to help identify and implement cost effective natural gas upgrades tailored to specific buildings or facilities.
- Energy Study Funding is offered to have a detailed engineering analysis of a facility conduc...
FortisBC - Natural Gas - For Business & Industry
- By participating in this Program, a business can benefit from:
- a walkthrough energy assessment to provide a high-level overview of the building's energy use
- a report that identifies:
- the general energy savings potential of the building
- low and no...
- This Program, in partnership with BC Hydro Power Smart, is designed to help commercial building owners identify and correct energy wasting operational faults and continuously monitor building performance to help maintain and improve energy efficiency, ...