Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
Independent Electricity System Operator
- This Program provides funding to communities and organizations for activities that help them prepare and develop renewable energy projects. It includes three areas of focus:
- The Partnership Stream - supports Indigenous communities by funding activitie...
- This Program offers financial incentives to businesses towards the cost of various energy audits, which identify the costs and benefits of implementing energy-efficient measures.
The saveONenergy programs are offered through local electric utilities a...
- Small business customers with an average annual demand of less than 250 kilowatts and who have a commercial grade refrigeration system are eligible to receive:
- A free assessment to determine the right upgrades for their equipment.
- Up to $2,500 to pur...
- This Program is designed to help manage the electricity needs of Ontario while also providing Ontario businesses a financial incentive to make energy management a part of everyday operations. For example, a facility could shed load by powering down non...
- Through the Energy Manager Initiative, facilities can gain access to experienced Energy Managers on a full-time basis. Energy Managers can help a facility develop an energy management strategy and identify and implement energy efficiency projects.This Program encourages whole building energy performance improvements through incentives at a four cent per kilowatt-hour ($0.04/kWh) of savings per year for up to 4 years. This pay-for-performance model encourages participants who are able to make be...This Program provides incentives ranging from $2,500 to $30,000 to owners or lessees of chilled water systems located in commercial, institutional or multi-family buildings, in order to help cover the costs to:
This Program offers homeowners a financial incentive of up to $600 by installing a high-efficiency ENERGY STAR certified central air-conditioning system and $250 by installing a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an electronically commutated motor. ...This Program provides design assistance and incentives for facilities who exceed typical electricity efficiency standards, ensuring energy efficiency is built into their new construction and major renovation project.
- hire an expert to analyze the chilled wa...
The saveONenergy programs are offe...This Program offers qualified Ontario homeowners with ways to improve the energy efficiency of their homes. It includes a detailed in-home energy assessment, professional installation of energy-saving measures (including ENERGY STAR® certified LED ligh...