Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
- Power Smart for New Homes gives builders flexibility to choose the approach that best fits their preferences and processes when building the next generation of energy efficient homes. Under Option 1 - Prescriptive Path, 14 individual energy saving upgr...
- This Program assists homeowners with the cost of installing an ENERGY STAR® certified cold climate air source heat pump with a variable capacity compressor, rated to provide heat at temperatures of at least -25°C. The home must be currently heated with...
- This Program assists homeowners with the cost of installing a geothermal heat pump, which reduces a home's annual heating energy use by 50 to 70 percent, space cooling costs up to 40 percent and domestic water heating costs up to 25 percent. Financial ...
- Homeowners who install an approved solar water heating system may qualify for a Residential Earth Power Loan of up to $7,500 per residence.
- This Program is aimed at customers who would like to displace their own energy needs with solar energy. Incentives are available to all residential, commercial, and industrial customers, under the following conditions:
- Customers will receive $1 per ...
- This Program offers free water and energy saving devices to owners, property managers, and landlords of multi-unit residential buildings. Devices include kitchen faucet aerators, bathroom faucet aerators and up to 2 showerheads per unit.
Manitoba Hydro - Power Smart for Business
- This Program provides financial incentives to commercial customers who install a geothermal heat pump system to replace a conventional electric heating system.
- This Program offers commercial customers a rebate to install network management software. The software program shuts down computers when they are inactive and allows network administrators to perform regular maintenance tasks, such as IT upgrades and i...
- EnerTrend is an industry-leading, web-based energy profiling tool developed by Manitoba Hydro specifically for large industrial and commercial operations. It allows businesses to be proactive in controlling energy consumption, thus reducing costs. The ...
- This Program helps industrial customers convert their company's waste streams and by-products into fuel that produces useful heat and power. It offers technical and financial support to help approved customers install, operate, and maintain equipment t...