Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (358 found)
BC Hydro - Business Customers - Industrial
- Experts are available to visit client sites to conduct a detailed analysis and assess options to improve inefficiencies. Power Smart offers 100 percent funding of the assessment (some limits apply). Funding is available for detailed energy efficiency a...
- This Program provides participants with a detailed report concerning everything needed to build a solid business case for efficiency upgrades including:
- assessment of options;
- estimated savings;
- implementation costs.
- An energy efficiency expert will review the consumption history of a facility, examine the facility and all of its process systems, and provide a comprehensive report that summarizes the audit results and recommendations. The facility owner can receive...
- This Program provides funding, to a maximum of $500,000, for energy efficiency upgrade projects, including design, equipment, installation, disposal and taxes.
- This Program provides funding and design expertise to design an energy efficient plant or expansion from the ground up.
- The Self-Serve Incentive Program online application process allows participants to apply for incentives for eligible compressed air and lighting retrofits. Incentives cover up to 75 percent of project costs.
- Program funding covers design, equipment, installation, disposal and taxes. The maximum incentive is calculated based on the amount of electricity that a project will save over its projected lifetime (to a maximum 10 year lifespan), at a base rate of $...
- Power Smart provides a range of resources designed to encourage employee awareness around energy efficiency. A variety of free materials are available that can be used to remind, educate, and introduce new operational procedures. Downloadable materials...
- This Program offers a free energy management scorecard and shows participants how their company ranks in energy efficiency across multiple areas. The program also indicates ways to improve their company's energy efficiency. A free three-hour on-site fa...
- An energy manager will work with one of BC Hydro's service providers to develop targets for a facility's energy use and a proposal for a system to help it meet those targets. Once the proposal is approved, BC Hydro will provide up to $80,000 in funding...