Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (354 found)
City Green Solutions
- This Program offers free water and energy saving kits to local residents in participating communities. Kits typically include a high-efficiency showerhead, and aerators for the kitchen and bathroom faucets.
City of Calgary
- This Program provides hotel and motel owners with a rebate for upgrading an existing toilet to a Water-Sense labelled, high efficiency toilet.
- This Program provides building managers and condominium associations with a rebate for upgrading an existing toilet to a Water-Sense labelled, high efficiency toilet.
City of Charlottetown
- This program is open to all Charlottetown businesses to help them reduce their environmental impact, save money on operating costs, and enhance their engagement with the community. The process will provide businesses with feasible and relevant advice s...
City of Edmonton
- This pilot program improves building energy efficiency, and contributes to significant energy savings and greenhouse gas reduction by providing owners with information about their building. Participants will benefit from technical support, customized b...
- The Green Home Energy Toolkit provides tools, tests and information to help residents understand their household energy use and help identify some ways to save energy and money.
- Edmontonians who get an EnerGuide evaluation on their existing home and share the energy rating on the EnerGuide for Homes map will receive a $400 rebate.
City of Guelph
- The Community Energy Initiative (formerly Community Energy Plan - CEP) is Guelph's commitment to use and manage energy differently. Guelph's goals under the plan are to:
- use less energy in 25 years than they do today
- consume less energy per capita th...
City of Kitchener
- The objective of this program is to reduce utility costs of city-operated facilities by implementing energy management projects such as lighting changes and insulation as well as providing general education and support to City staff regarding energy.
City of Lethbridge
- Built GreenTM is an industry driven voluntary program that promotes "green" building practices to reduce the impact that building has on the environment. As part of its commitment to a sustainable community, the City of Lethbridge is offering home buye...