Program Type: ALL
Program Type: ALL
Search Results (354 found)
Efficiency Nova Scotia
- An Energy Management Information System (EMIS) is a performance management system that lets a business keep track of its energy usage and improve its energy efficiency. Efficiency Nova Scotia will arrange for the installation of special equipment to m...
- This Program encourages restoring a business' building to peak condition by monitoring and analyzing energy performance. A qualified service provider reviews the business' operating documents, temperature settings, scheduling and equipment to ensure th...
- This Program provides homeowners using electricity to heat their homes rebates OR low interest financing to help install wood or pellet heating equipment, a heat pump, solar air heating or solar domestic water heating (ENERGY STAR certified).
- Efficiency Nova Scotia provides support to homeowners in the form of EnerGuide evaluations, rebates, and/or low interest financing. The information and expertise from an energy advisor, and access to financial incentives help to encourage homeowners to...
- From LED lighting to clothesline kits and heat pumps, Efficiency Nova Scotia provides rebates on a wide variety of energy efficient products. Consult the web site for details of qualifying products and participating retailers.
- For qualifying low income homeowners, Efficiency Nova Scotia will make upgrades to insulation, seal holes and cracks, all at no-charge. To determine which energy efficiency upgrades the low income homeowner needs, one of the Efficiency Partners will c...
- This Program provides expert advice to help residents make more informed choices when building their new home and encourages them to build energy efficient ones. A Certified Energy Advisor will review the building plans and provide customized recommend...
- This Program provides a fully-funded, on-site energy manager to work within a business to help save energy and money. These specially trained experts will work with staff to:
- improve energy-related activities
- identify and obtain funding and financi...
- This Program provides a service to install energy efficient products in rental properties with 20 units or more - at no cost to the property owner or the tenants!
- Organizations will be provided with technical advice, financial incentives and other resources needed to successfully implement Strategic Energy Management (SEM) within their organization. Through continuous energy performance improvements, SEM has hel...