Additional ENERGY STAR® Product Categories
ENERGY STAR Qualified Office Equipment
Most office equipment sold today has the ability to switch into "sleep" or low-power mode if it is not being used. The energy savings can be significant, especially for large organizations. To qualify for the ENERGY STAR symbol, all office equipment must meet the guidelines below and be shipped from the factory with the power-management capabilities fully activated. It is recommended, however, that the user verify that the power-management features are enabled.
To meet the criteria for ENERGY STAR, each product should automatically switch into a "sleep" or low-power mode before the maximum period of inactivity allowed.
We are currently sharing lists of ENERGY STAR qualified office equipment with ENERGY STAR in the United States. When you click on any of the products below, you will be taken to a product list on the U.S. ENERGY STAR web site. Many of the products listed are available in Canada. To return to Canada's ENERGY STAR web site, simply click on the "Back" button on your web browser.
List of models: Office Equipment
- List of models: Desktops & Integrated computers (U.S.)
- List of models: Notebooks & Tablet computers (U.S.)
- List of models: Workstation computers (U.S.)
- List of models: Thin clients (U.S.)
- List of models: Small scale servers (U.S.)
- List of models: Displays (U.S.)
- List of models: Imaging Equipment (U.S.)
(Multi-function Devices, Photocopiers, Printers, Fax Machines, Combination Printer/Fax Machines and Mailing Machines, Scanners)
- List of models : qualified servers - single configuration (U.S.)
- List of models : qualified servers - families (U.S.)
The ENERGY STAR name and the ENERGY STAR symbol are registered trademarks of the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are used with permission.