Who's on Board?
ENERGY STAR Qualified
Windows, Doors and Skylights
Sample labels for manufacturers
An ENERGY STAR qualified window, door or skylight will have many of the following features:
- double or triple glazing with a sealed insulating glass unit;
- low emissivity or "low-e" glass;
- inert gas such as argon or krypton in the sealed unit;
- low conductivity or "warm edge" spacer bars;
- insulated frames, sashes and door cores
- good airtightness
All ENERGY STAR qualified windows, doors and skylights have been certified by an independent accredited agency for their quality and energy performance. Because of this, manufacturers often offer longer warranties for these products.
Participating Window and Door Dealers
Participating Window and Door Manufacturers
Qualifying Criteria for Residential Windows, Doors and Skylights for Manufacturers | PDF
ENERGY STAR Guidelines
How to Participate
The ENERGY STAR name and the ENERGY STAR symbol are registered trademarks of the United States Environmental Protection Agency and are used with permission.